CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

That Dreaded Manilla Envelope


I recieved that dreaded manilla envelope. Hans' Kindergarten registration papers came and I didn't know whether to cry or to cheer. He is so excited to go to kindergarten. He is already telling me that he can walk all by himself and that I don't have to pick him up from school either. . Hans has grown up so fast... So I will cherish the time that I get to have him home with me all day long. I love you Hans!

5 comments:

cwilson said...

They do grow up so fast! Just be glad he's excited to go and not dreading it. I've seen little kids cling to their mom's legs when they drop them off at school for the first time...it's so sad! It's much nicer when they like to go!

Misty said...

I can't even imagine getting those. It seems so far away, but really, only a little over a year. Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Holl - When Kat went to kindergarten it made me cry! I was THAT mom, watching her walk to class every day. Waiting outside for her after it was over - When Drake went to kindergarten, I was like "Only 2 1/2 hours? Thats it?" You'll do great - just take lots of pictures because that old cliche is sooo right - they do grow up too fast

The Red Hen said...

I had to laugh about Hans wanting to walk by himself and not having you pick him up, etc. Jack has told me the exact same thing - he is SURE he can walk to and from the bus (a quarter of a mile from our house!) by himself and specifically told me NOT to come and pick him up! Maybe we can cry together on the first day. It is really true they grow up too fast, before you know it, it will be them asking to take the car!

Nicole said...

Hey girl why didnt i know u were prego??? Congrats... We missed u in Disneyland not that we seen ur family much but we had fun talking to ur sisters and Calee. Well hope everything is going good for you.