CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Christiansen's Hog Heaven

We are full fledged Pig Farmers. We started out right before Christmas with the idea of just getting two pigs. Now here we are a little over a month later and we are up to 19! Yes, you heard me right. Somehow this pig business has fallen into our laps and expanded before our eyes. We specialize in Registered Purebread Berkshire pigs. Berkshire is the elite quality pork, usually you can only find it in resturants. So I will be putting together a special blog for our new family business. I will post a link when it is ready.

4 comments:

Misty said...

That's awesome! Except, I won't tell my best friend that LOVES pigs (as pets). :)

Stephanie said...

WOW! I can't believe you have 19. Well it sounds like you have your hands full. We hope you are doing well, and Hollie you need to post some preg-o pictures!
Stephanie

Doreen said...

MMMMMMM Bacon! I'll let Oakley know that if she wants a really good piece of bacon she can contact you!! Congrats on the "17 new additions" are you feeding them day old donuts? if so i may be out to help hahahaha!!

Amy & Milo said...

That's AWESOME Hollie!!! Your a pig farmer...sweeeett!! Hope your doing well!!