CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I think his Tractor's Sexy



We have gotten to the point on our farm that we just need a tractor. He have been planning on getting one for the past 8 months or so. Luckily we have had great neighbors who have helped us get by in the meantime. I am sure they will miss the barter of pork, for their service. We got the tractor late Friday night and Christian and I came home and drove it around while the kids were in bed. We had to deliver Pork early the next morning, but when we got home Christian's friend was at our house excited to see his new toy! Many other Menfolk from town came to admire Christian's new toy. I love seeing him out "working" on it.

2 comments:

cwilson said...

You guys are professionals now!!! That's some serious stuff! We really need to come out and see you!

Norma said...

Oh Hollie! I can just see you two out there on the tractor when the kids have gone to bed! You are too cute!