CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Mom!


One morning while I was in the shower Hans came in and told me there was something that I had to see. He had painted this sign and taped it to his bedroom door. As I read it he must have thought that I was sad, because he said; "Don't worry Mom I made this sign so you don't have to come into our room and clean it. Dane and I can clean it all by ourselves and you can just lay on the couch and watch a "Mom" show. I thought this was the most precious thing ever. I love those little boys!

3 comments:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Its moments like that, that really make being a mom worth it huh?! What cute boys!

cwilson said...

Your boys are so cute and thoughtful! How much longer til your baby girl is due? It's soon isn't it? Do you have names picked out yet?

Kent and Heidi said...

How Darling!!! And creative!