CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Update!

Only 28 days to go! My doctor has decided to start me on June 18th. Being out here in the country and so far from the hospital he thought this would be the best thing to do. I have never been started before, but I am really excited for the convenience of it all. We still do not have a final name picked yet. The top names are Shia (pronounced Shya), Skylie, Whitney, and Savannah. I am happy to hear any feedback that you might have on these!

7 comments:

cwilson said...

I LOVE Whitney...that was one of my girl names. I can't believe you have under a month! That was fast!! Good luck!

Alisha Oldroyd said...

I vote Savannah! But she'll be beautiful no matter what you choose! Good luck!!!

Norma-No-Blog said...

I LOVE Whitney and Savannah - Both really pretty names. 28 Days!! I'm sorry I won't be there when you deliver...I'm going to Youth conference after all :(... But I am sure you will have other Great nurses...

Christiansen Family said...

Chosing names is so hard! We always have a couple to choose from. Good luck deciding!

The Queen Bee said...

I vote Savannah!! And we will call her Vannie

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

Since we raise Berkshire pigs, my vote was Berkie. From the look Hollie gave me, I didn't even bother to try and pursue that one. HAHA. I just like to give Hollie a hard time.

Misty said...

So awesome. I go in on the 23rd for a C-section and Ash M. goes in on the 24th to be induced. Just think, if you were up this way, you'd be close to hanging out in the hospital with us!

Love the names - do whatever fits your family best! :)