CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Mom's Nap!

Lately I have been so tired with being pregnant and chasing two little rascals around all the time so yesterday I decided to take a short 30 min. nap. I figured that I could get away with that. So as I was sleeping Hans and Dane kept trying to talk to me and play on me etc. I did get a little sleep but I woke up with Cap'n Crunch cereal in my hair and Hans was using Dane's Sling Shot and slinging the cereal at me and was able to get one on my eye (while closed). Hans and Dane were both laughing hysterically. When I finally figured out what was going on I had to laugh with them. I sure am ready for this little girl! I need Backup!

2 comments:

cwilson said...

That is funny...and you are a good mom to laugh with them! Good luck with that back up!

Misty said...

I love that you are having a girl. I will be getting a 2nd boy and won't know what to do with myself. :)